Simple & Easy Consignment Process in Cleveland - Willoughby, Ohio
We try to make consigning easy at It's SO You Boutique. Although we do not accept consignments on Monday, Fridays and Saturdays, our consignment store in Willoughby accepts items Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
from 10 AM - 6 PM. And the Second Sunday of
each month from noon - 4 PM.
We do not accept clothing in garbage bags.
All clothing needs to be on hangers.
The 3 C's of Consigning
- CURRENT - We are searching for home decorations and apparel that reflect current style for the current season.
- CLEAN - The items should be clean, pressed, and free of odors or pet hair. For apparel, we ask that you bring them on hangers, which will be returned to you.
- CUTE - Our consignment boutique looks for cute, fun, and trendy items that sell.
Bring your items into our Cleveland Area - Willoughby consignment boutique!
We do not require an appointment for consignment. We only accept furniture items that are small enough for two girlfriends to move in an SUV or a mini van. No husbands required. Furniture items must be pre-approved by Laurel before bringing them into the shop. Photos of items may be emailed to email@example.com for pre-approval.
Just bring your items in Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10am-6pm and we will look through them while you wait. Our team will give you back anything that we feel wouldn't sell in our store and keep the ones that are sellable.
We offer three options:
1) Buy Out Right - Instant payment is given for your items that meet our customers wants and needs.
2) Store Credit - Payment in the form of store credit is presented when you bring in your items.
3) Consignment - As a consignor you will receive 45% of the final sale price. You will receive 50% of the final sale price on items priced over $100.
We will display your items for 60 days. The months of January and July are only 30 day consignment periods.
There is a one-time consignor fee of $10.00 that will automatically be deducted from your account.
If you would like to learn more about our consignment policy or have any questions, please contact us today at (440) 833-4050.